Wednesday 27 May 2009

Modhi vilayadu Tamil Mp3 songs download


Modi vilayadhu - Starring Vinay as the lead and Kajal Agarwal is casted opposite to him. Movie is directed by Saran who has few hit films like 'Partaen rasitaen', 'Gemini','Amrakalam' against his name. Colonial cousins have scored the music after a very long time. Let me refresh your minds who colonial cousins are - Singer Hariharan and Leslie Lewis (Remember the song " Krishna nee begane" album?). I guess this is their first movie as a music directors. Metro Films have produced this film. I have heard the songs from this movie and they look average for me.

The songs can be downloaded from the mediafire in .rar format(tamilmp3world)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/andyuuwezmi/Modhi%20Vilayadu.rar

1 comments:

Anonymous,  13 January 2012 at 19:24  

There is application Digeus Registry Fixer I recommend it when windows system hangs. I also recommend Windows Tune Up Suite. It is all-purpose tool for better PC maintenance and security..