Sunday 10 May 2009

Files with DNL extension

Haven't heard it until last week. I happened to receive a file from one of my friend with a .dnl extension and In spite of having Vista OS and a lot of software's on my Laptop, I was unable to open this file.

While browsing the internet for information regarding the .dnl extension,came across File Extension DNL. Before reaching this,a lot of sites on Google search resulted in a website displaying "Please click here to run a scan to fix the .dnl error"

After reading through the description on File Extension DNL site which I was redirected to,it looks like its one of the file created by software desktop author in the form of ebooks,ecards,ecatalogs and ebrouchers.These files could be opened using the Desktop author software which is available for free.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  9 September 2009 at 15:58  

This data file type fails to open inside Firefox, Safari, Netscape, SeaMonkey, or AOL to mane a few. The "Reader" is non-standard and forces any user to be on an Intel based DOS or emulator.
The graphics stream is non-standard as well, even though it appears to have Java and/or JPEG elements.

Anonymous,  13 January 2012 at 19:58  

There is tool named as Digeus Registry Fixer I use it when there are problems with windows system. I also recommend to use Tune Up Suite. It restores system to a healthy state.